We are looking for a full stack developer
Interested in working with data visualisations and number crunching in the audience insight and online advertisement space? We’re looking for a full stack developer to work on brand new products from Stockholm, Copenhagen or Helsinki.
Relevant Digital is a Finnish company with offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. For the past two years we have been investing heavily in building our own suite of services (SaaS) to meet our customers’ ever-growing needs within the highly competitive audience insight and online advertisement space.
That’s where you come in. We are looking for a person who is willing to take on tasks that span the entire product stack to join us. You don’t have to be an expert in every area, as long as you’re willing to learn as you go. Our development team is still small, so your work has room to make a big impact and your voice will be heard.
We would like you to have:
- A University degree within computer science, mathematics, technical physics or similar
- Worked on commercial or private software of a non-trivial size, i.e. a project that doesn’t “fit in one person’s head”
- Strong co-op skills, and a good attitude towards your coworkers
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Experience within our primary technologies – Node.JS and React
- Familiarity with C++
- Basic understanding of how machine learning models work
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Your choice of workstation
- The chance to make a big impact on product development
- The ability to work with a multinational company across the Nordics
If this seems interesting, please don’t hesitate to send an application or if you’d like to learn more, contact us for informal chat.
Maria Tegnér, CTO