Are you GDPR compliant?
Data processors and data providers are all sharing the same headache; how to become compliant easy and safely without disrupting the user experience.
Without a solution that unifies the notice and consent requirements to GDPR, organizations will be at risk of damaging user experience and exposed to substantial penalties – up to 4% of its gross revenue or €20 million. Relevant Digital has partnered up with Ensighten to support the markets need for a GDPR compliance tool.
Simplify notice and consent requirements without disrupting user experience. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) means significant changes for your entire organisation. For the GDPR, the most important are the Transparency and Consent requirements of the user’s new data protection rights. And it delivers a greater trust in the brand for protecting their personally identifiable information (Personal Data). Ensighten and Relevant Consent help you to easily comply with the GDPR and other data privacy regulations, assess privacy risk, and stop unauthorized website trackers from firing.
Manage and govern your data
Relevant Consent makes it easy to bolster data privacy and security with industry leading data governance capabilities. Ensighten Privacy GDPR is the only GDPR compliant solution for your website and provides a website firewall that can block tags in real-time prior to consent. It is easy to install, just add a single line of code to your website.
Businesses will have to provide the following information under the GDPR to internet users when seeking their consent.
– Who is collecting the data, and how to contact them or their European representative.
– What the personal information are being used for, and the legal basis of the data processing.
– The “legitimate interest” of the user of the data (This refers to a legal basis that may be used by direct marketing companies).
– With whom the data will be shared.
– Whether the controller intends to transfer data to a third country, and if so has the European Commission deemed this country’s protections adequate or what alternative safeguards or rules are in place.
– The duration of storage, or the criteria used to determine duration.
– That the user has the right to request rectification to mistakes in this personal information.
– That the user has the right to withdraw consent.
– How the user can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
– What the consequences of not giving consent might be.
– In cases of automated decision-making, including profiling, what the logic of this process is, and what the significance of the outcomes may be.
GDPR Compliance: Where Relevant Consent helps
Still confused about what the GDPR means for your business?
This easy-to-read guide will help you get up to speed on GDPR quickly. Download today and learn how to leverage GDPR to build better relationships with your customers.
Download product information about Relevant Consent the – GDPR Website Compliance Solution